doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in
the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
Thomas A. Edison
BEWOTTM– Brain Exercise With Oxygen Training
My best wishes to you.
I enjoy hearing from you. Write to me with your comments and questions.
- Please log into your account to communicate with me. I can no longer respond to letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hundreds of unsolicited junk mails.
I make every attempt to answer your e-mails as soon as my busy schedule allows. At times this may take a few days. Please understand and be patient.
Content: (You need an open internet connection to read the entire newsletter)
- BEWOT – Why and How Exercise Your Brain With Oxygen?
- BEWOT... Anti-Aging - at its best - Fountain of Youth for your Brain
- Does BEWOT seem too simple?
- Well, BEWOT works.
- Your Personal Portable Oxygen Bar Concentrator
- Save 15% _Your Personal Portable Oxygen Bar Concentrator
BEWOT TM– Brain Exercise With Oxygen Training
- WHY and HOW Exercise Your Brain with Oxygen?
Why Brain? - the answer is simple:
Your Brain controls ALL aspects of your human experience - there is no exception, your
- thoughts, moods, memory, emotions, attention, vision, taste, touch, hearing, smell, pain, perception, balance, posture, muscle tone, digestion, heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, bladder function, sexual function, hormone production, immune response....we could add many more.
- Without a brain you have no human experience.
- With a bad brain you have a bad human experience.
- With a good brain you have a good human experience.
Why and how Exercise Your Brain?
To be healthy your brain needs input/activation.
What is this input/activation?
All sensory input provides activation to the brain, such as sound, sight, taste, touch, smell, etc.
80% or more of this activation comes from movements/motor function. Every time you move your brain lights up. If you don't move, or move very little, your brain slows down and becomes weaker.
Physical movement/exercise/dance is of the essence to keep your brain happy and healthy.