doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in
the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
Thomas A. Edison
My best wishes to you. May this note find you well.
In today's issue:
- Your thoughts create your reality - I recommend a book
- Your Beliefs determine your Health Success
- Exciting Sanum/PleoSanum homeopathic remedies
- Important Thorne Research supplements
I enjoy hearing from you. Write to me with your comments and questions.
- Please log into your account to communicate with me. I can no longer respond to letters to email@example.com. Hundreds of uns.olicited junk mails.
I make every attempt to answer your e-mails as soon as my busy schedule allows. At times this may take a few days. Please understand and be patient.
Content: (You need an open internet connection to read the entire letter):
Quotes for your life:
- Your beliefs become your thoughts
- Your thoughts become your words
- Your words become your actions
- Your actions become your habits
- Your habits become your values
- Your values become you destiny"
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself"
Franklin D. Roodsevelt during the Great Depression
top of page
I recommend that you read this book
Do you ever notice how many negative thoughts are constantly running our minds. Listen to what you think, what you say. Listen to what others say. It is amazing.
According to Gandhi, negative beliefs are at the base of all that negative thinking. Most of these beliefs are in the subconscious mind - we are not aware of them. These beliefs have been laid down early on, during childhood - some say even before, during your time in your mother's womb.
Will negative beliefs, thoughts, actions, habits affect your health and sense of well being? Absolutely.
I recommend that your read
The Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.
It may change your mind forever.
top of page
I get letters:
Dear Dr. Z, here is an update:
Iíve been doing Dr. Zís Candida diet and recommended supplements (that I muscle test for) for three weeks now. We also have done one NET session.
With my seizure disorder, I take medicines that Iíve blamed for difficulty concen