For Better Health
You Must Change
Your Diet, Digestion, Candida,
Blood Sugar Imbalance
YES, You CAN Change
Quotes for your life:
"To see what is right, and not do it, is want of courage, or of principle."
"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."
"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome." Samuel Johnson
"You cannot change your life by changing your life. You can only change your life if you change your thinking."
A client who decided to make changes
(bolds and links added by Dr. Z)
I'm 47 years old, and I've been sick most of my life. Several years ago I found Dr. Z on the internet, when I was searching for hypoglycemia and digestive help. I filled out his on-line questionnaire, and asked to be added to his mailing list. I began receiving his newsletters on-line, and I recognized myself in many of the letters that he shared.
I've had chronic pain, weight problems, breathing problems, and severe digestive problems (because of Crohn's disease). My intestines would bleed daily, making me anemic. I basically lacked the energy to do anything, and I became increasingly depressed. I was on 12 medications.
Finally I told myself, I'm sick and tired of waking up sick and tired. I need help! I made the trip from New York to California to see him. I met with Dr. Z for ten days in October. He explained that our brains need three things to function properly: adequate oxygen, good nutrition, and stimulation/physical activity. With his help I discovered that I was sensitive to sugars, grains, polyester, most metals, fluorescent lights, chlorine and the formaldehyde used on new fabrics, as well as most of my medications! I was a neurological mess.
Dr. Z prescribed a strict high-protein "Candida/Hypoglycemia" diet with supplements to support digestive function and to combat candida overgrowth. He introduced me to exercises to help improve and balance my brain function. He suggested that I use the Personal Portable Oxygen Bar several times daily at home to help improve the oxygen supply to my brain.
By closely following his instructions, I experienced dramatic results within the first week. The intestinal bleeding, and monster cramps that accompanied it, went away. My constant craving for carbohydrates disappeared. My chronic neck, back, muscle and joint pain and depression subsided! For the first time in a long time I actually felt well enough to exercise.
I noticed improvements in my symptoms each day. Below I've listed some of the symptoms that we were able to turn around in less than two weeks:
- My intestinal bleeding and severe cramping simply stopped within just 5 days.
- I had daily headaches, and constant neck and back pain.
- I used to throw my back out just sneezing or bending over to brush my teeth.
- I couldn't write numbers or words without transposing the characters. Reading was hard for me.
- My head and chest were always congested.
- I wasn't able to lose weight. Instead my weight crept up ten pounds each year, and every year I was forced to buy new clothes.
- I had terrible foot pain that had me "hobbling" around. My favorite sports and walking for exercise were out of the question.
- The hypoglycemia had me dizzy, disoriented and passing out, which at one time had caused a severe head injury.
- I used to have urinary urgency with the occasional accident.
- I used to have pain in my right lower jaw. Even though I had several teeth pulled, the pain never went away.
- My eyes were always red and irritated.
I'm very encouraged, and it's all because of a major diet change and some minor lifestyle changes. Dr. Z gave me hope, that I could be happy and healthy without taking a dozen prescriptions every day. If you have a chance to see Dr. Z, I can assure you the visit would be worthwhile.
West Syracuse, NY
Dr. Z's complete
"Why YOU Must Change" article
(866) 453-2021, ext. 2
ODDHC - Oxygen Enriched
Digestion, Hypoglycemia/Blood Sugar, Candida
(*Licensed in California)
Copyright Dr. Peter Zeischegg
DACNB, 2015. All Rights