Pleo Stroph drops 4X - known in Germany as Strophanthus D4.
Homeopathic Remedy by Sanum - homeopathic preparation useful as supportive therapy for edema and weak hearts.
The Strophanthus genus of plants is found in tropical Africa and Asia. These are climbing plants, which produce a milky exudate. Strophantin is extracted from this plant and is considered a cardiac glycoside.
The homeopathic preparation of strophantin has a proven therapeutic history of being used to support cardiac function. It has shown to have a
- inotropic effect (increasing contractility) and also a
- bradycardiac effect (slowing
of the heart rate).
Other homeopathic indications for Pleo Stroph as supportive therapy may include:
- exhaustion as a result of postoperative bleeding
- anemia with palpitations
- pain in the
temples with diplopia (double vision)
- weak eyesight
- senile vertigo
- nausea in the stomach region
- difficulty breathing (especially when climbing stairs)
- congestion of the lungs
- pulmonary edema
- bronchial and cardiac asthma