Pleo San PROT - Homeopathic Remedy by Sanum/PleoSanum in liquid form, for oral intake or for rubbing into the skin; for the temporary relief of ostitis and chronic indigestion.
European practitioners report that Pleo™ San PROT may be useful as supportive therapy
to help alleviate the symptoms associated with
- Gastro-enteritis (especially diarrhea of infants)
- cystopyelitis (inflammation of the urinary bladder and of the pelvis of one or both kidneys)
- puerperal sepsis (child bed fever)
- otitis (ear infection)
- gangrenous conditions of the lungs
- intestinal dysbiosis after treatment with antibiotics
- disturbed peripheral circulation
- duodenal ulcer
- haematemesis (vomiting of blood)
- angioneurotic edema (allergic skin disease characterized by patches of circumscribed swelling involving the skin and its subcutaneous layers, the mucous membranes, and sometimes the viscera)
- Menière's disease
1) there is no scientific evidence that the product works
2) the product’s claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.