Benefits of Women ’s Multi 50+
• Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
• Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
• Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection
• Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function
• B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health
• Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
• Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level
• No copper or iron
Due to the state of the current food supply and because very few Americans eat the recommended five daily servings of health-giving fruits and vegetables, many nutrition experts agree that a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement taken daily could help fill the nutrition gap.