- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports normal lipid levels
- Increases satiety
- Supports insulin sensitivity
- Provides nutrient support for fatty liver
- MediBolic is a rice and pea protein-based dietary supplement with the addition of soluble fiber, a complete multiple vitamin-mineral complex, and targeted botanicals and nutrients to address functional derangements associated with metabolic syndrome.
Key nutrients and botanicals for metabolic syndrome support included in MediBolic:
- Madeglucyl® – a proprietary botanical extract pioneered by Indena, a leading innovator of botanical extracts. Madeglucyl is derived from Syzygium cumini (also known as Eugenia jambolana), which has been heavily researched in Europe and shown to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- CinSulin® – a 10:1 water extract of cinnamon. Cinnamon extracts have been shown to positively affect several aspects of metabolic syndrome in individuals with obesity, including maintenance of healthy blood sugar, blood pressure, lipids, and lean muscle mass.
- SunFiber® – a water-soluble, partially hydrolyzed guar gum fiber, providing 9 grams of soluble fiber per serving of MediBolic. Guar gum has been shown to aid satiety and improve the glycemic effect of a meal.* SunFiber is easily digestible with none of the gas and bloating often experienced with a high-fiber supplement.
- Resveratrol – a polyphenol often found in red wine and many plants. Resveratrol has been shown to modulate many factors associated with metabolic syndrome – including endothelial function, blood sugar, and insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea phytosome – another Indena innovation, containing decaffeinated green tea extract bound to phosphatidylcholine for enhanced absorption. In a study of obese individuals, those who took green tea phytosome along with a low-calorie diet had significantly more weight loss and decreased body mass when compared to a group who ate only a low-calorie diet.