Alzheimer's Disease - is there hope?
The Number of Americans with Alzheimer's Is Skyrocketing
Once You Got It - There Is NO CURE!
Prevention Is KEY
Alzheimer's Disease and the Brain/Oxygen connection
*** There IS Hope ***
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Alzheimer's Disease statistics - Alarming
- Americans' fear of cancer and of Alzheimer's Disease
- Are you afraid of Alzheimer's Disease? - there is NO CURE
- There is HOPE in the statistics - Prevention IS the Key
- The Alzheimer's and Brain/Oxygen Connection - there IS HOPE
- Look at this great client letter
- More client letters
SAVE 10% + Free Shipping - Do Yourself a Favor - Order Your Personal Portable Oxygen Bar Concentrator TODAY
What Is Alzheimer's Disease?
Alzheimer's Disease affects a person's brain.
It destroys your memory, focus, personality and ability to function independently.
The following is the definition from medterms.com:
Alzheimer's Disease: A progressive neurologic disease of the brain that leads to the irreversible loss of neurons and dementia.
The clinical hallmarks of Alzheimer's Disease are progressive impairment in
- memory, judgment, decision making, orientation to physical surroundings, and language….
Alzheimer's Disease is the most common of all neurodegenerative diseases.
It accounts for about two-thirds of cases of dementia with vascular causes and other neurodegenerative diseases making up most of the rest
The German psychiatrist and pathologist Alois Alzheimer (1864-1915) first described this form of presenile dementia in 1907.
End of quote
Dr. Z's complete
(866) 453-2021, ext. 2
ODDHC - Oxygen Enriched
Digestion, Hypoglycemia/Blood Sugar, Candida
(*Licensed in California)
Copyright Dr. Peter Zeischegg
DACNB, 2013. All Rights